Data Strategy & Analytics in Medical Affairs. Think your company has a solid strategy? Think again.
“The winners will be those organizations that succeed in positioning their science— especially their ability to combine, analyze, and interpret disparate datasets—to inform their interactions with stakeholders and ultimately improve patient outcomes. This will involve real world evidence (RWE), electronic medical records (EMR) and novel sources of data such as genomics in combination with innovative ways of mining and interpreting that data.” McKinsey 1
As Medical Affairs strategies become more integrated with drug development phases, the underlying foundation of data and analytics is increasingly important. For some companies who harness the power of data, analytics, AI and machine learning, this elevation is a welcomed paradise – but for other companies, undertaking the data iceberg can be an illusive task.
It is essential to string together the key data sources – such as evidence generation, RWE, patient data and EMR, as well as new platforms such as genomics – all creating the powerful foundation of data within Medical Affairs strategies. This is where partnering with data experts can yield bountiful medical affairs results.
What is data strategy & analytics for medical affairs?
The data landscape for Medical affairs has transitioned into a digital medium – encompassing various data channels such as patient data in EMR, clinical trial data, customer data and AI, research and publication data
- The strategy for Data and Analytics encompasses four pillar areas:
Statistical Analysis Planning
Biostatistics Support Services
- Pharma organizations need a deep, comprehensive Data Strategy to envelop the advanced formats and volume of data from various sources, to ensure the best ROI and utility within product dossiers and public & scientific communication
DO I NEED THIS?
- If you are a life sciences organization (e.g biotech, medical device, or pharma company) with products in development or on the market, then YES, you would benefit from an enterprise-level Data & Analytics strategy.
WHAT SERVICES DOES MARIMAC PROVIDE?
- Our data scientists will review your organization’s objectives, data assets and opportunities to develop a comprehensive analysis opportunities plan to make the most of your data
- Your team will receive a Data Strategy and Integration Plan outlining the steps to integrating and utilizing your key data
- Our data scientists and senior statisticians will support your concepts and protocol development from a statistical perspective, and can develop a Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP)
- Your team will receive statistical input for your study needs and support for any updates, as required
- Our senior statisticians will provide on-demand biostatistical support for your organization’s clinical trials, studies, and Real World Evidence initiatives
- Your team will receive a dedicated statistician capable of planning and executing complex statistical analyses, committed to your team’s research
HOW DOES MY COMPANY BENEFIT?
- Your medical affairs data will be more scientifically sound, supported by a white-glove data strategy that is built on strong analytics
- Your teams will operate with a higher level of efficiency around the creation, collection, analysis and approval of data
- Your company will see smoother processing around conversion of data from medical sources to scientific and medical communication
WHY WORK WITH MARIMAC?
- Our strategies in data and analytics utilize the most advanced data and AI platforms on the market. Combining this framework with the competencies and experience of our professional staff, our approach is unparalleled in industry
- Our team of high-caliber professionals (MD, PhD, scientists, life sciences executives) are top-tier in various fields and medical professions
- We bring advanced expertise in all aspects of Medical Affairs and have worked with numerous life sciences organizations to develop their companies, establish their brands, and engage their communities, to build medical organizations into a leading voice in the field
How do I get started?