Perhaps you haven’t heard of a Medical Compliance Strategy. What is it?
Medical compliance – a critical enterprise strategy for successful drug development – is often approached with mediocrity. In a world where nuances can make or break a drug pipeline, set the bar high with a strategy that elevates and accelerates your company’s goals.
What is a Medical Compliance strategy?
- Imagine a strategic process where all your product communications (marketing, scientific, public) are cohesively centered around a single voice – enabling all departments to efficiently work together to bring information to the world
- A Medical Compliance Strategy with Marimac Insight involves a “Claims Matrix” – serving as the epicenter of information for all products, ensuring maximum cohesion to your company’s product communication goals
- A process that creates a foundation for medical affairs to proactively and efficiently be involved, allowing for a streamlined instead of ad-hoc participation in the asset review and approval process–saving time and maximizing content value
- Proactive prevention of communication-related issues as opposed to responding retroactively when issues may have already impacted your product reputation
- Identification and clarification of medical affairs resource needs, roles, and responsibilities within your organization, especially in relation to medical communication and asset management
- Alignment of all stakeholders around medical compliance strategies and a clear concept and coherent plan
DO I NEED THIS?
- Yes, if you are a life sciences company or organization creating products that serve patients and medical needs (biotech, medical device, or pharma company)
- You definitely need a Medical Compliance Strategy if your organization struggles with MLR approval of communication and proper oversight of marketing assets – often time consuming and non-productive in companies who lack a clear strategy
WHAT SERVICES DOES MARIMAC PROVIDE?
- Our team of experienced senior level scientists will use their extensive expertise to create a medical compliance strategy specifically catered to your products and organization
- The medical compliance strategy we create will include a core “claims matrix” which acts as the epicenter for all product communications – a living “single source of truth” file for your product line
- Our team is a bridge to various functions involved in your communications process – medical, commercial, and agencies – to ensure a high degree of integration and quality, something often rushed or scrambled when accommodating aggressive timelines
- We can help align all stakeholders behind your medical compliance strategy, further building confidence among all parties involved in your organization’s products
- Our team is primarily focused on medical claims and ensuring the adequacy of evidence for your products and communications. We can also accomplish this by serving as a provisionary medical reviewer in your organization’s medical, legal, regulatory, and promotional material review processes
HOW DOES MY COMPANY BENEFIT?
- Your organization will realize additional financial and time savings with internal teams, as new processes and core resources are implemented
- Your company can experience a higher level of efficiency that includes product communication and contingency planning, as well as greater cross-functional awareness to ensure holistic compliance outcomes
- Your will experience a lower level of internal confusion regarding the MLR approval process, involved functions, and desired outcomes
WHY WORK WITH MARIMAC?
- Our team of senior scientists has expansive breadth and depth of insight around the medical communication approval process – from strategic to tactical
- Our professionals are hand-selected for extensive pharma industry experience in leadership roles within Medical Affairs, CMO, CSO, scientific and research functions, and strong track record of performance and quality of work
- We offer support at every step. This will allow you to anticipate challenges from new perspectives, further building confidence with your stakeholders
How do I get started?