Want to elevate your strategy AND your patient outcomes? We can help using a comprehensive integrated approach and our research-grade team of experienced, seasoned professionals.
“Integrative Evidence Plans (IEPs) represent a fundamental shift in the way evidence is generated across functions, geographies, and phases of the asset life cycle, and as such will entail considerable effort to implement. But growing numbers of companies are discovering it is an effort well worth making in the pursuit of improved patient outcomes.”
– McKinsey (2)
INTEGRATED EVIDENCE GENERATION STRATEGY - WHAT IS IT?
- A comprehensive plan that will elevate and harmonize your evidence generation activities (clinical trials, RWE, HEOR, literature reviews, etc.) with your specific strategic objectives, aligned across several enterprise functions
- A proactive approach for managing evidence, instead of a reactive one. This will, in turn, maximize the impact of your previous and future efforts, providing exponential growth for your business
- A mechanism to leverage your new research data alongside real-world evidence that has already been produced. It will also ensure key points are communicated to your key stakeholders
If you are in any phase of drug development, you have evidence generation needs. Don’t be left behind in the status quo – a clear road of impactful studies and evidence generating initiatives is a critical tool for driving your brand’s overall strategy.
“Increasing volumes and types of available data raise the potential to generate this evidence, but if it is to be realized, biopharmaceutical companies may need to change their approach to evidence generation,… The status quo in most companies is one in which each function draws up its own evidence-generation plan… a far cry from the integrated evidence-generation plans (IEPs) being developed by a handful of companies.”
– McKinsey (2)
DO I NEED THIS?
- If you are a life sciences organization (e.g biotech, medical device, or pharma company) with products in development or on the market, then YES, you would benefit from an enterprise-level Integrated Evidence Generation strategy
- Even early development (late research and preclinical study phases) should begin an Integrated Evidence Generation strategy early to ensure proper management of evidence and data to support the eventual product launch package
WHAT SERVICES DOES MARIMAC PROVIDE?
- Our services can encompass all roles across the medical affairs ecosystem, providing coverage for your entire medical team, or filling in gaps where you need some coverage or expert analyses
- We provide professionals, on a fractional basis, to supplement your medical team’s capacity and even act as your internal medical team
- We can also provide targeted solutions – creation and execution of strategies, data generation, literature review, data & analytics, reports, and advisory services
HOW DOES MY COMPANY BENEFIT?
- You will receive a company-specific research roadmap that will prioritize your particular therapeutic area
- Regardless of your stage of drug development, you will have increased oversight of how your evidence and data weave together to build a comprehensive evidence generation strategy for your company
- If in early development stages, we will help drive research-grade evidence for your potential products, building a strategy for eventual product launch
- For companies with developed pipelines, you will have faster predictors of market viability, beneficial for your stakeholders (from health insurance payers to investors and government agencies). Market viability provides tangible proof through our multilayered process of evidence generation
- You will have faster answers to previously unknown questions about rare diseases or patient demographics that were previously under-researched
- Your company will be positioned as a leader in your therapeutic area, by developing communication strategies with target audiences and filling previous gaps in evidence. This creates a strong market presence for the short and long term
A truly Integrated Evidence Generation Strategy begins much earlier than launch planning – often involving research and preclinical development to ensure thorough support of planned lifecycle indications.
WHY WORK WITH MARIMAC?
- Our team of senior scientists has vast experience creating strategic evidence generation initiatives, specific to seasoned science organizations as well as newcomers to industry
- Our professionals are hand-selected for extensive pharma industry experience in leadership roles within Medical Affairs, CMO, CSO, scientific and research functions, and strong track record of performance and quality of work
- We can help you obtain and manage cross-functional support for evidence generation, which is necessary for proper execution of enterprise-level strategies. Many organizations think of evidence generation as an isolated function of the company, this is a mistake which hinders efficient evidence generation strategies. We know it is critical to have buy-in from all other relevant areas.
- We have a dynamic, stacked, enterprise approach to evidence generation – which means we collaborate with all relevant functions, such as HEOR, medical affairs, clinical development, market access, R&D, and more. This helps your company leverage all resources as a unified whole, in order to grow your business
- We offer support at every step. This will allow you to anticipate challenges from new perspectives, further building confidence with your stakeholders
How do I get started?